IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 7일 화요일

Words..

*I think it was a bit rash of them to get married when they had just known each other for a few weeks..
*Careless drivers may cause accidents..
*It is imprudent to rush into something without thinking what may happen..
*It's easy to flippant, but we have a serious problem to deal with..

*a hasty decision..
*Sorry, I was being frivolous..
*heedless
*The knight is not so much brave as reckless..
*To join the club is nothing but foolhardy..
*You made a headlong rush..

*passionate love..
*You must make a dispassionate decison that will be in the best interests of your son..
* In a disppasionate analysis of the problem, he carefully examined the causes..
*The American Indian has been incorrectly depicted as an impassive individual, undemonstrative and stoical..

*An flippant person shows inappropriate levity..
*austere../ hedonistic..
* sublime..
*parocial..
*ingenious..

댓글 없음: