IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 3일 금요일

Today's News..

Big apple heroes..

The New York subway was the sight of a heroic rescue.. Two men pulled a woman who had fallen onto the tracks to safety just in the nick of time.. And as paramedics worked on the woman, the two men disappeared onto their train and left.. They did not leave their names..no way for the rescued woman to thank them..


Big screen heroes..
Woo-hoo! The Simpson's movie turned doughnuts into dollars over the past week.. The Simpson's, which features the antics of Homer, Marge, Bark, Lisa, Maggy and a host of motley characters, blacked out the competition and raked in close to &72M..


From English Go Go..

댓글 없음: