IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 24일 금요일

Today's News..

1. Korean stocks rose for a fourth straight day yesterday as investor sentiment recovered from concerns over a global credit crunch, buoyed by expectations of U.S. interest rate cut..

2. Defense and Unification ministries are engaging in a tug-of-war over the possible readjustment of the western sea boderline between the two Koreas, the Northern Limit Line(NLL)

3. The liberal camp's nomination race has gone into full swing as 20 presidential hopefuls are competing for public attention..

4. South Korea made yesterday the first delivery of 7.1 billion won worth of emergency aid to the North for flood recovery..

5. Korea's swimming sensation Park Tae-hwan grabbed a bronze yesterday in the 1,500 meter freestyle at this year's international swim meet in Japan..


From Morning Special..

댓글 없음: