IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 14일 화요일

*She is full of herself=she is stuck-up= she is arrogant= she acts like a princess= She acts like royalty..
*It is too good to be true..
*What is the catch?
*buyer's market..구매자에게 유리한 시장..
*seller's market..
*It is a bit dingy..지하실이나 다락방 묘사할 때..
*People really dying to get their hands on it..(손에 넣다..)
*That's a big 'if'

댓글 없음: