IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 8월 4일 토요일

Here and there..

She was dreading having to broach the subject of money to her father..
the Hall of Famer..
a shot of 소주..소주 한잔..
another set of chopsticks, please..These are a bit dingy..
I suggest you stand clear..물러나 계세요..There could be some trouble..
Residents are doing their best to dry out after 6 inches of rain causing a widespread flooding..
The situation was made worse by winds that gusted up to 80 mph..
It is being called the deadliest shooting rampage in the country's history..
opened fire..
How did you think of Erin's presentation?
Stellar, It knocked my socks off..She's going places..
Well, let's drink to her..May she grow and prosper and never forget us..
Bottoms up../Down the hatch../Here is to mud in your eye../Cheers/Salud../Drink up../Slam it../Over the lips and pass the gums, look out stomach. Here I come..

댓글 없음: