IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 7월 10일 화요일

Into the dictionary..

simplify the chain of command..
I wall-papered the house in light blue and purchased curtains of similiar colors..
plan a trip..
There's been a change of plan..
The plan has fallen apart..
Everything went like clockwork..
My plan has gone awry../ There's a glitch in the plan..
Do you have any special plans for this evening?
The building was completed ahead of schedule..
I think she approached me deliberatly..
premeditated murder..
aerial ladder..
Lower your head a little..
He lifted[held] his head high and defied the boss..
Look the other way while I get changed..
Political corruption began to rear its (ugly) head..
I could't help but to take my hat off to him for his sacrifice spirit..
I am (on) the wrong side of twenty..
I am getting on for[to] thirty..
The customer is always right..
The company received top rankings for customer satisfaction in 2006..
I am homesick for my native country../ I pine for my home..
He struggled by himself to get the company on its feet again..
The hotel has a very posh ambience..
This meat is stringy[tough]..
Please do not think ill of me. I meant no harm..
I drowned my agonies with a drink..
He's got a way with women..
I was so tired that I zonked out as soon as I lay down in bed..
Life is full of hard knocks..
I felt my heart palpitating..


From NEUNGYULE KOREAN-ENGLISH DICTIONARY..

댓글 없음: