IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 7월 9일 월요일

Into the dictionary..

He flew up the steps, two at a time..
beat[whip, whishk] an egg..
I suspect that he has some sort of dirty trick up his sleeves/I suspect him of hatching some sort of plot..
I fell prey into his plot..
She does not spare any costs for self-improvement..
I think there is a mistake on this bill..
Let me pick up the tap..
He is such a calculation person..
His behavior had been calculated to upset me..
I failed to consider the possibility of having additional expenses..
The percentage of arable land in our country is comparatively small..
My muscles began to stiffen..
My body stiffended with fear..
report to the police..
mobilize the police..
The hinges creaked slightly when the door closed..
She listened to his words attentively/ She was all ears when he told his story..
This place is celebrated for its scenic beauty..
We danced to a lilting music..
The two men entered into competition for the same position..
She has a tendancy to exaggerate things./She has a propensity to exaggerate..
I have first-hand experience of running a shool..
My weakest point is the lack of experience.
She attended the meeting under heavy police guard..
He always keeps his book close at hand..
He alwasys goes off on a tangent when telling a story..
I watched her form the corner of my eye..
The news really knock me for a loop..
The meeting took place amidst tight security..
The house was built on a slant..
The gentle slope suddenly dropped off into a steep slope..
Stop that frivolous behavior..

From NEUNGYULE KOREAM-ENGLISH DICTIONARY..

댓글 없음: