IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 7월 27일 금요일

Here and there..

You will be fined if you do not pick up after your dog..
collar/leash
Put your dog on a leash..
I just got off the phone with Ji-young..
You rule(니가 최고다..)
It is not quite what I shooting for..내가 정확히 원했던것아니야..
The important thing is that you got your foot in the door..(처음 들어갔다..)
New employee training신입사원연수
brush up on/ refresh your memory..
I have to brush up on my skills..
Before you know in/ in no time..금방
I owe you one../I owe you a big one/I owe you a lot
I'll buy..내가 쏠께..
What's all the fuss about? 머가 이리 시끄러워?
They'll start me as an assistant..I will have to work my way up..
step down/ stand down/ resign..
What made you say that??
You are wearing the same clothes from yesterday.
I just need to do my laundry..
What made him go off on you?(화내다..)-I made fun of his brother.
What made you think so?
What made you have a change of heart?심경의 변화를 일으키다..(관용표현.)

댓글 없음: