IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 7월 30일 월요일

Here and there..

This is sour grapes..
She got behind in the rent..
Nothing to it..
I did nothing of the sort..
Drinving the bigger wedge between the rich and the poor..
I've got to hand it to you..
On my best day I could not make this stuff up..
If you are too stupid to see the wool being pulled over your eyes, you deserve what you get..
You realize this is a long shot..
Time codes mean nothing. For all we know, this could have been taped three weeks ago..
Can I get a little more breathing room here, pal?
It is gonna be an uphill battle..
My wife is hell-bent on going to Italy this year..
Well, they've forced my hand. I am gonna call the police..
She is not playing with a full deck..

댓글 없음: