IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 6월 17일 일요일

Today's News..

News 1

- McConaughey Is People's Hottest BachelorWho's the hottest bachelor of them all? Matthew McConaughey tops People magazine's list for 2007. He tells people he looks for the "two Hs" in a woman: hotness and humor. And why does he always have his shirt off? He says he loves the beach where few people wear shirts.

누가 가장 섹시한 싱글남일가요? Matthew McConaughey가 2007년 People지 명단에 첫번째 자리를 차지했습니다. 그는 여자를 찾을 때 두가지 H로 시작하는 조건이 있는데, 그것은 hotness(섹시함)과 humor(유머) 라고 합니다. 또 그는 왜 윗옷을 벗고 다닐까요? 그는 윗옷을 벗고 바닷가를 즐겨 찾는다고 밝혔습다


News 2
- Earnhardt Jr. Inks 5 year dealBig news in NASCAR; Dale Earnhardt, Jr. announced Wednesday he will drive for Hendrick Motor Sports starting in 2008. Earnhardt agreed to a 5-year deal with the team that is dominating NASCAR this season.

NASCAR에 아주 큰 뉴스가 있습니다. Dale Earnhardt Jr이 2008년부터 Hendrick Motor Sports 위하여 운전을 하겠다고 수요일날 발표했습니다.Earnhardt는 이번 시즌을 휩쓸고 있는 팀과 5년 계약을 맺었다고 합니다.



From English Go Go..

댓글 없음: