IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 5월 17일 목요일

News..

Turkish Prime Minister deny allegations

Turkish Prime Minister Erdoğan gave a speech at the annual assembly of the International Press Institute in Istanbul. He expressed frustration with the foreign media for using the phrase “two different Turkeys” since demonstrations started against the government in mid-April. He emphasized that his party is not religion-oriented and secularism is the guarantee for the lifestyles of all. The phrase “two Turkeys” is used to express the concept that the Turkish nation is divided between supporters of the ruling AK Party and those who feel their secular and modern lifestyle is under threat. PM said this misconception is caused by foreign media’s coverage of recent mass demonstrations and recalled that nobody in the international media had suggested “two Frances” after recent demonstrations against the election of President Sarkozy.

댓글 없음: