IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 4월 13일 금요일

Ouch~~!!


When I had dinner, something happened. My tooth was broken. A tip of one of my upper teeth was broken off. I just chewed ancovies and then it occured. How embarrassing it was. I first thought something was stuck in between my teeth, because I felt something strange through my tongue. I tried to get the stucked thing out of my mouth with my finger, but I could not. It was because there was nothing in my mouth. A little part of my tooth just fell off. haha......

It was kind of funny experience, but do I have to see a dentist for this??? What do you guys think??^0^

댓글 2개:

johansoo :

see a dentist...kkk

Park GweeHahn :

I think you'd better go to see a dentist.z