IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 3월 16일 금요일

What are friends for??

I am so tired in these latter days. There have been many apponintments since it is in the earlier semester. There was another event yesterday. There was a friend of mine whom I met last year in Pusan. He came to Seoul last night and came to my place. He slept in my room and it was sort of irritating. It is not he himself that annoyed me, but his behavior. He had used my computer until 2:20 A.M, doing "Cyworld" and chitchating on-line. The sound of his tapping the keyboard enraged me, because I could not get to sleep. I am kind of sensitive, so I can go to sleep when there are noises around me at night. Furthermore, he snored and even ground his teeth. Holy cow, it never rains but it pours. Nevertheless, People say condemn the offense and not its perpetrator.^-^

댓글 없음: