IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2007년 3월 22일 목요일

Go get'em, tiger..!!

As the spring semester goes, homeworks are piling up. Of this week's assignments, mapping the Uninted Kingdom is the most stressful. I am never good at painting and it is going to take me a lot of times. People say women tend to draw the map better than men. It is said that they color the map and try to do their best to make the map look pretty. I will have to do the same as women do to meet the balance with girls. I think it is going to be another daunting task to me.
Wait...wait..Let me look on the bright sight. It is not interesting when there is a problem that I can solve easily. I think I am going to feel as much hard as anybody. I can do it. Go for it..ho-sub..

댓글 없음: